Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gardner Glitch

I'd seen pictures of the gardner glitch on several occasions but never happened to me until now. Above you can see 4 different gardners. There ended up being 5 or 6 of them total. Not to bad. What seemed to cause the glitch. All of the sims on the lot was frozen. None would move. Nothing seemed to help. I selected each sim trying to figure out the problem. Finally figured it out. I have macrostatics hack in my game. I'd sent a sim to "clean" using that hack. There was a trash can that was in a room he couldn't get to (lack of door). Instead of going to the next task, he froze and all the other froze. He had a picture of the trash can in his queue and it was the only one of its kind on the lot. I moved the trash can out of the room (with no doors), then everyone started to move as normal. More than likely, this isn't the real gardner glitch but hack induced gardner glitch. Some of the gardners work and some play with the pets.
One of the gardners, on her own, visited the cowplant. I wasn't expecting or planning this to happen. I didn't think NPC would try for the cake, unless they were guests. I had a sim that's relationship was high enough to invite over, just didn't get around to it yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

WTG on your surprise gardener death!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics