Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Plat and haunting

My first elder death is the founders wife. She had a great relationship to her husband, Eye. She left him 20k inheritance, but gave her 1-2-3 Gym to a different sim. Interesting, I thought they were suppose to give their shops to the person they had the best relationship with. The sim she gave it was her friend, but not the highest relationship on the lot. He was the oldest adult sim on the lot. There were two other sims in the elder age level.

The slob haunts Eye.
Something is haunting the lamp.
Its ROVER. So far, he is the pet that haunts more than any of the others.
Here is another dog haunting Dew U. (generation 2 sim).


Its funny how sims can be so terrified and then walk away calmly as if NOTHING happened. hehehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

I'm glad I was too worried to let the business pass naturally. I had the founder turn them over to my vamp. Won't have to worry about it for a long time!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you have a member living in the house, the business will go to that member. Its suppose to pass to the person they have the highest relationship with. So far, I've never lost a business to a sim that didn't live on the lot I was playing.

jj

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics