Saturday, January 20, 2007

(G3) Irilly Hatesims has grown into a toddler.
Eye, the founder, seems to have fallen victim of a plummet. He stumbles around.
.... and stumbles
gets his feet under him and walks off. His needs are normally high, so wasn't even worried.
A few game play minutes later, another sim plummets. He survives too. Lucky for me, he is marked to be a platinum stone point.

This marks the 37th day I've had a vampire on the lot. I'm getting ready to move the family to a new lot and wanted to take a shot of this prior to the move. I'm not sure if the item will keep its counter time after the move or reset to zero. (5 pt for vampire on the lot)

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

The timer won't stay at that, but see the bottom option: Set Event Day? You can actually set it to start the lot count at day 37 if you'd like.

Thank you for reminding me about the day count, I'll get a pick of Allysa's next time I play.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Oh yeah, I also need to get a current score up for you. Just to warn you, score doesn't go much higher after you get those mass NPC points.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics