Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dog Yard Wedding

Dew U. Romanced the above sim. She was left over from the "plummet" attempt. Instead of killing her off a different way, I decided to match her up with Dew. This is their first kiss.
Make Out!!!
Propose!!!!
Rejected... Oops.

I continued the romance over a few days. Come on sims... work with me... I need the next baby to catch up to THAT TRUDY. She is on generation 4 and I still need to get g2 matched up to someone. (snicker.... that trudy)

I send them on a date. After the normal talk, tickle, joke, kiss, make out.... woohoo spun up. OH boy, should I try. She rejected engagement would she.... could she.... might she... woohoo? I send them off to the car for a little romance. Click "try for baby" and wait. It works! Then they exit the car, on their own. Well that's a tad odd. I was going to have them "try for baby again".


OH WOW!!! I guess I don't have to. She seems to already suspect being pregnant. (look out Trudy, this could be the day I pass you up in score or generations.)

They seem to make their way back to the dog yard. He asks her to marry him, then they get married. Him in his undies and her in shorts.

As the sims were getting married in the dog yard, I began to think what a funny spot. Then started to think of a story line to match the location. Then I remembered Dew U. at the curb asking for hand outs. IF I were working on a story line, I'd probably tie that into the dog yard wedding. Something about the sim not being able to afford a fancy wedding and ended up getting married in the dog yard. I'm glad I'm not doing a story line. I think it would be hard to explain why they got married in that location.

What is your funniest or most unusual wedding location? This one is the most unusual location for me. It seconds to a few bathroom weddings. (hee hee bathroom wedding)

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Strangest place, huh? I think you've got me beat. We could do a wedding in the family cemetary with all the ghosts circling around. That would be unique anyway. lol

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics