Saturday, January 20, 2007

Haunted House

Eye gets scared by Jan Tellermans ghost while visiting with a social worker.


Dew U's wife is visiting with her dd, Irilly. She is talking about grandkids. Encouraging her dd to have grandkids to carry on the generation challenge.
Now the conversation has gone a little dark. I never did see who they were talking about that was dead.

Eye Hatesims goes to one of the pet stores to purchase a created dog to add to the family pet line.
The dog to the left is Doom Dog. A dog that one of my kids created. I'll share a better picture of him later on.
Bartender dies by cowplant.


This funny little glitch has been happening from time to time. A sim will be standing on the spot that the cowplant wants to plant the tombstone. The sim will be stuck in the stone until I move one of them. When I went to move it, I clicked wrong and it was in the hands of the sim. With him holding it like that, it looks like a stage prop tombstone or holiday decorations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Love the DOG!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics