Saturday, January 20, 2007

Burnt food and plat death

I noticed the stove all smoky so zoomed in to watch the sim eat. A long time ago I happen to watch a sim who ate a burnt item but didn't catch it in pictures. I wasn't going to make that mistake again, at this time.

The sim must be a slobbish sim. The food is flying out of the bowl. Not to long ago, I caught a sim eating with their hands. ROFL


After he takes his first bite, he puts his hand to his mouth as if he is gagging at the taste.
He gets over it or the taste seems to mellow out, because he is back to sloshing it into his mouth.
After about half a dozen or more bites, he slows down and takes slower bites. His hunger bar was red, so maybe the sloppy eating was due to being really hungry.
I saw grim appear in the pet yard. I expected one of the pets had spent their last day on the lot.
To my surprise, it wasn't a pet but my second platinum elder death.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Congrats on your second plat.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics