Saturday, January 20, 2007

G3 Ages to Child.

Irilly Hatesims, generation 3, ages to child. I forgot to change her hair as a toddler so the first thing I did was change the default hair. (Why didn't EA Games create a random file for the hair like they did with so many other things? Oh well, easy enough to fix.)

She walked over to play with the evil clown toy in a box. She did this on her own as I watched. The box normally scares people, but she liked it. Clapped and seemed delighted.
Irilly is adding soap to the fountain. (as directed by me... ggg).
She giggles at her work.
Grandpa Eye comes out to look at the fountain. The slob ghost spooks Eye. I'm starting to think Ms. Lady Slob isn't fond of Eye at all.

This is Dew U's wife with her new pink hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Love the hair. Yeah the slob seems to really like scaring him, doesn't she.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics