Saturday, January 20, 2007

Low fortune aspiration, Rover talks to Grim

G2 Sim, Dew U. is asking for donations at the curb. I didn't see him fall to aspiration failure, but am sure he or someone else will get me that point. I never seem to get tired of aspiration failure.
Rover dies of old age. Old age is the only pet death EA Games created for pets.
With dogs, grim tosses a stick up into the air.
I'm not planning on taking shots of every pet that dies. There will be to many by the end of the challenge. Pet deaths are pretty much the same each time. Grim arrives, takes out the clip board, thumbs through the pages, and makes his notation. Pulls out a stick and tosses it up into the air. The pet prepares to follow the stick up to the sky as it slowly fades away. Then grim fades off and the pet tombstone appears. To show those points, I'll take random shots of the pet graveyard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

I love the dog yard. I did something similar in one of the TSR Challenges. Not quite as colorful though, lol.

6:27 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

The colors were from graves that I moved to the community grave yard. Something I've done from my legacy challenge days. I place a tile of carpet under the stone to mark the type of death the stone was. Red tile=fire, yellow tile = electric, pink tile=fright, bread tile=starve to death...

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics