Saturday, April 14, 2007

POINTS. (deaths and badges)

Plants Don't Hatesims proof of getting all her badges.
Plants Don't Hatesims dies of old age. The game only listed the shops she left and to whom. It didn't show the inheritance left. Maybe she didn't have life insurance.
Maxis Hatesims earns all his badges.
Maxis Hatesims dies of old age. Barney Hatesims dies of old age. This sim was spored by Eye Hatesims. When I had room on the lot, Eye spored two plant babies at the same time.

Carpal Tunnel Hatesims earns all of her gold badges.

Real Life Hatesims earns all of her badges.
J LuvSims dies of old age. My first GCS sim to die. All six of the GCS sims ate all 200 GCS even though that wasn't a requirement of the challenge. It was something I wanted to try my self. I created a lot with 6 sims and turned them all into Grilled Cheese aspiration. I wanted to see what it would be like to have a household of just GCS sims. I really enjoyed this lot. I don't find getting the GCS LTW an easy one, but it can be fun.
The sim died in what use to be the kitchen of the house. It is now a game room. I think he was hanging out with the other two sims just before he died. They never got up to cry at his stone.

M LuvSims dies of old age. The sims were all created at the same time and all died within a week of each other.
M died upstairs in one of the bedrooms. I think he just finished making the bed or was about to make the bed. The only sim that sleeps in a bed is the servo. All the other sims in the house were changed into plantsims.




S LuvSims dies of old age. He died just after he got out of the sphere.


R LuvSims dies of old age. Another one of them dies in the game room.



T Luv'Sims dies of old age. He dies among the leaves.




Z Luv'Sims dies of old age. He dies in the shower room.





Maputo Hatesims dies of old age. This was the other sim spored by Eye Hatesims.
Maputo died in the family room.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics