Saturday, April 14, 2007

Birth of G10

Another sim dies.

A few sim hours pass and another sim is born.
G10

Real Life gives birth to Time Hatesims.

The end of this challenge but not the end of this family. I moved the family out and into a new house. I was very tired of that lot. I moved in 5 different families from the sim bin. I'm going to continue with the Generation Neighborhood until I reach my goal of owning all Maxis Made Open For Business Lots and work them up to rank 10.

The five families will be played in rotation. Playing each family for "about" the same amount of time. I have some twists and turns planned. Nothing official, just some things to keep the game interesting.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed or learned something new from this sim blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics