Saturday, April 14, 2007

Real Life Falls in love and gets married.

I decided I wanted the next offspring to be born instead of spored. It took me a few days to decide who Real Life should marry. At the time I didn't have but one space left and figured that would be best left for the baby. Then a DUH moment hit me. I had Real Life fall in love with one of the Twin spores of Eye Hatesims.
Here they are in the garden falling in love. The garden of cowplants is just behind them.

After true love comes the first kiss.
Then engagement.
Then marriage.

No time was wasted.



I didn't even put in chairs for the other family members to set in.
Maxis Hatesims is the one in white. I can't tell the others apart.
After the wedding, Real Life Hatesims does some needed gardening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics