Saturday, April 14, 2007

Belles Boutique

The Shop.
Walls down.
Here is one of the sims working on the register badge. Lots of items have been sold, so soon someone will be able to work on their restocking badge.
While I was on the lot, I placed a pet stone down. I was moving the stone to the family graveyard and stopped at this lot on the way. Once, I lost a platinum stone when going from lot to lot. So I put all the stones on the community lot until I left. I'm glad that I did and got to see this fun series of shots.
A ghost pet, digs a hole.
The hole looks like it has water in it. Sometimes blue means the video card will not see the image so that could be the reason for the blue in the hole.
As the pup floats away, the ghost hole just poofs away. This little dog did a lot of digging while on this lot. I think these shots were from the third or fourth time.
I paused the game to take a picture of something else and happened to notice this picture. The sim was tired of waiting and the register and decided to throw down the bag. The bag is frozen in flight.
Poof! it hits the ground and turns from a blue bag into three brown bags. Ewe magic!!!
Just another shot of the sim working at the register. This lot made a lot of sales. I had a long line at the register once the rank hit about 7. I marked nearly every item for sale that could be sold. The lot has a lot of flowers around the edge of the shop. All of those were marked for sale. They are cheap items and tend to sell pretty easily.

Rank 10.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics