Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fish in pond and fish tank

Someone shared a site that was posted by EaGames/Maxis. The article shared that it wasn't a glitch if you didn't see fish in the larger fish tank. That if you don't see them, it could be related to your video card. (something like that) It gave a tip to turn graphics higher and if that didn't help to put in a cheat code about shading. I did both and for the first time I could see fish in the big fish tank and also swimming around in the pond.


Its hard to see the fish in the picture. They are small tropical fish. I was half expecting there to be a large fish since the tank was so big.
Fish swimming in the pond. Three are visible.
Another shot of the fish tank.


Does anyone know the cheat code needed to see the fish? I think its "boolProp useShaders true". I've misplaced the paper I wrote the code on.

2 Comments:

Blogger javajan32 said...

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/blog.php?user_id=3104068&date=all

That is the link to the site that talks about the no fish in pond not being a glitch.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Simsation said...

I haven't yet tried the code. I did change my graphics options, but that didn't work. I have a good card too. I'll have to try the code.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics