Saturday, April 14, 2007

Evil Kite + Seasons EP

Eye had a want to get hit by lightning.
I decided I'd try the evil kite to see if that would work to get the want.

He flies the kite for just a little bit and gets hit by lightning.

Zappp!!!


SHOCK!!

What is happening to my founder?

He is on fire. OH no, not on fire. If I had even dreamed the possibility I wouldn't have sent the founder to test this.

A sim runs to put out the fire.
It doesn't work.
Eye Hatesims has just died from flames.
His little arm is the only thing above the ground.

Grim comes to the pile of smoking ashes.

A sim cries.

In no time, a sim calls grim and says give me back my founder.

They spend 10k and Eye comes back.

He isn't even burnt.

He still has a want to get hit by lightning. I'm not sure if the kite will or will not work for this want. In this attempt, it did not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics