Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Graveyard - public graveyard

This is my second group of stones to move to the public grave yard. The others were unique colors. No pet stones and No plat stones (or old age). I took this shot prior to the transfer as a way to count pet stones and the plats. Its easier than trying to keep track of each pet death or even the plat ones. (11 pet stones. 2 plat stones.) The gray are marked. Zebra print for cow death, light green for illness. The white one is a mystery.
With the first group of stones I moved them one by one, until I accidentally hit, move all stones. (s). I was upset, because I wanted to keep three stones on the lot. I really love the ghosts. With the cow plant garden it didn't take long to replace the three. This time, I'm just going to move them all at once. Its to much trouble to do it one at a time. Next time, I'll probably put the plat elder stones in a backpack, then move all of them. I lost one plat stone in the move. Good thing I have the picture. Looks like a family and romance plat.



Here is the community graveyard before I spruce it up. Stones are along the front and across the street.

Here is the lot after I spruced it up. Each of the four sections is dedicated to a type of stone death. TOP Left is the pet cemetery. Top right is the cow plant deaths. Bottom left will be for the platinum deaths, a really small collection compared to the others. Bottom right, are the unique ghost colors. I placed two colored tiles for each ghost type. No other reason other than I just wanted to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

I hate trying to move the stones around the way I want. It's such a pain. Any tips for that?

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics