Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Death of M. Landgrabb

In my quest to work all OFB shops to rank 10, I've started to make friends with the few Bluewater sims who currently hold shops. Make friends with them, invite them over and hope they become cow bait.
Irilly decides to bring Malcom back into the game. Irilly must have said something that shocked Malcom. I had the volume off so didn't hear it. (ha ha as if I could understand it if the volume was on... ggg)
Pink hearts already. (G4 should be on the way in no time.)
Nothing like making out with your best friend.
Then woohoo in the elevator.
OOPS its a plummet woohoo. They both exit with dizzy stars. Good thing elevator death by plummet isn't real or so difficult to get you can't even stage it. So far the only elevator death I've managed is from fixing the broken elevator (electric death).

Since I didn't capture a picture of the fireworks during the elevator woohoo, it looks like the teen is happy they plummeted. "Yeah!!! Way to plummet."

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Well, I guess that's one reaction to a plummet.

3:56 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

ROFL!!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics