Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another Starvation Death - unplanned

I was working to get the elevator death and the buttons grayed out. I got real excited thinking that one of them had plummeted to their death. Then I noticed grim inside the house around a mob of dogs.
It took a while for the dogs to move to see who had died. OMG NO!!! It was my only G2 offspring. A teen.... NO NO it can't be Dew U.

RIP G2 Offspring. AS soon as grim left, I sent the mom to use the grim phone and bring back the sim. The sim was maybe, half way to adulthood. So all I would have lost was that time. When I went to save the game, it locked up. It stayed in the "saving" mode for 5 minutes. I got a shock of fear. OMG what if the lot is corrupted. I would lose so much, have to start over. OR maybe I could move them to a new lot. (bites nails) Then I thought, if it does load how much playing time did I lose. I didn't recall when I had last saved the game. Couldn't even recall if I had saved at anytime during my playing session. (bites nails). So I exited the saving, exited the game, re-loaded the game. YEAH!!! it loaded. I'm back in and did save it before the starvation death. Just before I started to work on the elevator deaths. So I lost some work but nothing that was important. (breath of fresh air)

Oddly the pictures saved.... (shrug) how did that happen. Well these shots were to unique to toss. All the dogs on top of the sim looked like a new death. (trampled to death by pets). I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

ROFL, trampled to death by dogs. They should add that one in. Or when the dogs chase vistors, that should be a fright death.

I've noticed that anytime Grim shows up the pets flock to him. Hmmm.

You sure lucked out. It could've been so bad!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The dog mob is too funny! I thought my gosh that's a lot of dogs...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics