Friday, March 23, 2007

Eye has plantsim twins

Amber B and Samantha died of old age. This free'd up two sim spots. I decided to let Eye Hatesims, the founder, have twin plantsims. He spored babysims back to back.
I sent them to play with the toy playhouse.
They played and they played and they played.
The puppy grew up.
The plantsims ended up staying at the dollhouse until they aged up. I didn't know why they had stayed so I started to look around. If you look three pictures up, you can see why they stayed. On the coffee table behind the sofa I placed two journalist career rewards. They give off energy boosts like snapdragons. It was enough of a boost to keep the toddler plantsims from ever needing to leave the dollhouse.


After I changed Amber B. to a sim, I realized I'd prefer she died as a plantsim. I wanted to see the plantsim ghost.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics