Sunday, March 04, 2007

Mrs. Crumplebottom and more

Gardening gold badge. I love the new badges. I just wish there were a few more.
When Mrs. Crumplebottom visited (exited the well), I used a cheat to add her to the family. I've wanted her in a family since her return with nightlife. She is a little glitchy and may be the end to this lot. I hope it doesnt end to be a mistake. Here she is using the new pool slide.



She keeps her purse the entire time. ROFL

Then something weird happened and now she is in her normal clothes swiming without arms and hanging on to that bag.
She even climbed out of the pool hanging onto her bag. Sort of floated up.

Bad news for people around town. Mrs Crumplebottom is now stronger. Look out for that massive swing behind the hand bag.
This shot reminds me of the old lady in the Vacation movie with Chevy Chase. The old lady that died and they left her on the back patio with her purse. Mrs. Crumplebottom isn't dead, she is just resting, in the winter time, just after exiting the pool.


The matchmaker has died and left her shops to Eye Hatesims.
OH... Samantha is the name of Wood U. Hatesims birth daughter. Aliena and Amber B are his adopted alien daughters.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, very nice. what was crumplebottom's aspiration?

~spongey

10:30 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

lol, massive swing. I want to know her aspiration too, although I'm guessing family.

Can you imagine if she was to become a zombie and climb out of that well? I'd be having Sim nightmares, rofl.

Mrs. Crumblebottom as a zombie is scary.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics