Friday, March 02, 2007

Fishing

New fishing badge too. The first time your sim goes fishing, you have the option to use a worm. As they gain experience (badges), the sim opens up other things they can fish with.
She caught a really big fish.
She caught an old boot. (Is this animal crossing? I wonder if there is a fish tournament?)
He catches a big fish as his son waits for attention. The big gold thing next to Wood is one of the new career rewards. It doesn't do anything. In the description it says something about good things happening when you stand next to it. (Something like that) I put it next to him when he was fishing to see if anything happened. I didn't notice anything, not yet anyway.

She brings in a little fish.
I happen to see this bowl of chili. For some reason it is sparkling. I have no idea why or if its a good or bad thing. I sent my sim to eat it, but nothing good or bad seemed to happen.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Isn't the gold stature supposed to work like Snap Dragons, give you a mood boost or something. I just read that somewhere...

Queenofsimtopia

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, i've noticed a snapdragons type of affect on sims as well from the statue.

your bowl of chilli is sparkling...hmmm, my plates of fish sparkle, i thought it was because of the fact that my simmies had caught the fish. must investigate this.

~spongey

10:23 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Alright, I already explained the food sparkles: increased fulfillment of the meal because you used your own food.

QueenofSimtopia is correct on the statue, it gives a snapdragon effect.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics