Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hiden fish game.

I noticed a penguin about to do something in the flowers. So I went up close to watch. There was a fish hidden in the flowers. I'm not sure how it got there, but it was funny to watch. In the shot above, the fish is above his head and about to fall into his mouth.
Then I followed the penguin into the house. He puts his head into the sofa. Seems odd to me. What in the world is he up too?
Oh!! There was a fish under the sofa. I didn't put it there either. I had no idea it was under there. But after seeing this I will be hiding fish around my lot just to give the visiting penguin something to do.
He tosses it up and gobbles it down.
So far, this is the best shot I've got of the fish going into the penguins mouth.
There ends up being two more fish hidden under the other side of the sofa.

After he finishes the last one, he peed on the floor and left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, the penguin is freaky!

~spongey

10:28 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

The penguin must be using your house for fish storage. Like a dog burying its bones or something, lol.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics