Thursday, March 01, 2007

Garden Club

The first thing I wanted to try for was to get into the Garden Club. I'm not sure what its hard to do or not, if its worth trying for or not. I wanted to try it out just to see what would happen. I loaded up my lot with plants and garden decorations.

I checked the trees one last time and one had bugs, so I sent my sim to spray the tree.

The big pink monkey was a request from a fellow sim player.
I got into the garden club on the first attempt. I earned a wishing well and some cash. I think the wishing well is on the back of the Seasons EP box. If you look real close, you may see the wishing well near the mailbox. (between the cars and the house).
The gardeners club lady left me a warning. It said "Be careful what you wish for."

The wishing well has three options. Wish for money, romance, or friends. I pick money, of course, and a huge bag falls from the sky. It end up being worth 1k.

After I use up the with, the only option is to drink from the well. I send a sim to take a drink just to watch what happens. About 12-24 hours later, there is an option to make another wish. I wont spoil your fun, I'll let you see what happens when you pick each of the options.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your house jan! i especially like the pet area and pool border around it. very clever!

anyway, nice job on the wishing well, my garden club keeps saying my decorations are sparse. i'm waiting for the family to get some more money so i can spruce up the place.

~spongey

10:18 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

I like that pool border too!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics