Monday, March 12, 2007

After Uni and Weather quoats.

I move the Sim into one of the new maxis created lot.
Soon after I have the Sim settled into the lot, I add a pond with a sprinkler.
After he fished a little, he went to say hello to a visiting pet.
He returned home from work with a pregnant sim. I thought it would be interesting to move the sim in. I had no idea who she was and thought she was a townie.
Made some beauty potion which is just another name for love potion.
Flowers drift around the sims feet and hearts drift from the head/shoulder area.



After a few interactions (don't recall the number) they have a crush on each other.
Then they kiss. I asked her to move in to find that she had a family and was not a townie. So I didn't move her in. I found her and her family in the sim bin. I didn't notice them before because I have several families there (left over toddlermania sims).
Here is the sim playing with one of the new career rewards.
I really like plant sims, so I start a really large garden.
This sim, wanting to keep her claws on her man, buys some perfume and other needed items (clothes).






Some random shots that has nothing to do with this lot. A shot of a very sick lemon tree.
Tanu suggested that I watch the weather station on TV. She said there were random pop ups and the weather man was full of himself. Here are a few that I have seen.



Both of these came back to back, during mid-summer.
Thanks Tanu for the information about the weather guy. I rarely give my sims a TV and may have missed this for a really long time if she had not mentioned it. THANK YOU!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics