Sunday, March 11, 2007

Points

I didn't score Mrs. Crumplebottom for points. I wanted to share her getting eaten by the cow plant and this seemed to be the best place. The reason I'm not scoring her: I used a cheat to bring her into the house. She exited the wishing well with a bad romance wish. I had cowplants on the lot at the time, but she didn't go to it on her own. I played a few days with her on the lot. She would be there a while and then poof away. I decided to feed her to the cow plant. Her are a few shots of it.
The cow sniffs her.
Then gobbles her down. Everything except her purse.
Her purse poofs away at the same time the stone is placed on the lot.
Pleasure sim aspiration failure.



Wood U. Hatesims has passed away. He leaves money to his children Amber B and Samantha. To his friends Goopy, Joe, and Sandy. He leaves money to a total of 25 people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, crumplebottomed got cow planted!

~spongey

11:04 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Hmmm, I'd get rid of her tombstone too if she was glitchy.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics