Sunday, March 04, 2007

Juice Machine Exp.

I harvested a full season worth of fruit and veggies. It was time to play to see what they would do. What mixes would do what.
I had a few sims about to die of old age so decided to make a juice station. I didn't want a sim to die and take the harvested fruit with them. On the second floor of the house, I filled up juice container after juice container with fruit. It didn't' take long to get really confused what station had what fruit. So I came up with a trick. Each of the juice things holds 50 items. Most of them are full. You can see I really like the garden part of seasons.
I used carpet colors to ID the different fruit/veggie.
Apple, orange, lemon, strawberry (space) cucumber, eggplant, pepper, pole beans, tomato, (space) fishing boot (space) extra items - pepper, tomato, and some more that are off the shot.

Along the other wall is the testing stations. I can take the fruit and veggie out of the other ones and put in the testing station to test combo's.

I don't want to be a Season Spoiler so don't want to type up my findings. If your interested, because it wont spoil your fun, then drag your mouse over the next area to see the recipe. Some I figured out on my own and the others I found on the internet. Someone with the prima guide posted them. Sim players are the nicest players.

Recipe:
Heat up Sim- Tomato Juice
Cool off Sim - Lemonade
Increase Skill - Eggplant (if your Sim has LTW to max skill, you need to earn the last skill to get the LTW)
Faster Homework-Apple Juice
Faster Skill Building - Veggie Cocktail ( 2tomato, 1cucumber, 1pepper, 3pole beans)
Energy Boost - Pepper Punch (1pep, 2apples, 4 pole beans)
Plat Mood - strawberry lemonade (3lemons, 2strawberries)
Lose Furious - Strawberry Juice
LovePotion - Beauty Cocktail (2Oranges, 1Cucumber)
Cure Cold- Orange Juice
Add a badge point (not a full badge just a step)-Orangeade (3oranges, 1 lemon) Your Sim needs at least one badge before this will work. The badge point you earn is random.

Mouthwatering Fruit or Veggies will result in longer effects from the juice.
Bland - goes away just a second or so after you finish the drink. Tasty lasts a little longer if you drink several servings of the item. Mouthwatering lasts the longest.

I tested this by using tomato juice and watching how long the sims stayed HOT. Only tested it once, so you could find different results.

This sim lost his face. I hope it was a random glitch and not the result of my video card.
The first sim ghost I found who was haunting in her winter coat. This if a former matchmaker.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah, even the ghosts are dressing with the weather!

~spongey

10:37 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Wow Jan, that must have been a big garden, lol. No wonder you were saying it took a long time.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Simsation said...

YAY!! I made it through all your updates. Until next time...

2:52 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

Each juice machine only holds about 50 items. To bad they are not unlimited like the backpack. So far, it has worked out real nice by putting the fruit/veggie in their own machine, then taking them out and putting them in a designated "mixing" juice maker. Some work fine alone (eggplant), but others need to be moved to other juice machines. So far, I've not lost a sim (from death) who had a bunch of fruint in their pockets. I love the gardening.

12:38 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

I fixed the face problem by sending the sim to the mirror and chaniing his appearance. I must have used some CC on the sim. After I changed him, his face returned.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics