Sunday, March 11, 2007

Plantsim ages to adult and other season shots

Plant sim toddlers don't get hungry but need water. They can fill this need from a bath, splashing in water or drinking a bottle.
Jar of fireflies. So far, I have not found a special purpose for the fireflies or butterflies. I keep thinking there must be some hidden purpose for them. If not, they are fun to have around and are not that hard to catch.
Plant sims have three life cycles. Toddler, Adult, Elder. Here is a shot of the toddler aging to adult. They get a shower of leaves.

A side view of the toddler aged up.
A side view of her mom. She is an alien. I have white face paint on her. I did that to help me keep track of who she was to the other alien in the house.
Eye Hatesims as a plantsim. He is playing the new career reward pinball machine. Its special power is adding PB to the family funds.
A sim makes a plate of tomato juice. I used them to try to heat up some sims to see what would happen.

This sim drank about 4 glasses of the tomato juice and then went to workout.
After a little while, he auto exits and thinks of drinking lemonade. I ignored him and sent him back to exercise. Nothing interesting happened.
Plantsims will randomly take a flower out of their pocket and pull the petals off of it. "He loves me"
"He loves me not"
OH darn, she is upset because he doesn't love her. Better luck next time. (this sim has NO love relationship with any unique sim, not yet.)


Spores of happiness are better than snapdragons. They refresh all needs of a sim even energy. I took three plantsims and one normal sim to work a shop up to rank 10. It was the easiest I have ever done. I would queue up "spores of happiness" randomly between "chat" or "basic sell". It took no time to build the shops to rank 10.
Play in leaves.

Burn leaves.


1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

I'm really enjoying the plantsims. I can see you are too. lol Our challenge may be over real soon if we keep liking them so much.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics