Friday, March 23, 2007

Luv''Sim Household (GCS house)

For a really long time, I've wanted to have a full house of just GCS (Grilled Cheese Sandwich)sims. With the freedom of this challenge, I've finally taken the opportunity to explore this option. Here is a shot of the extended dinning area for the 6 GCS sims. After several days of play and adjusting the kitchen area this is what I came up with. Each area is made to tend to two sims at a time. Three fridges, three stoves, and table for three plates of GCS. I'd send 3 sims to make a plate of GCS. They would serve the plates. Then, each sim would eat three sandwiches. Rinse, repeat for days and days until they each earned their LTW to eat 200 GCS.
Here is an over view of the lot. At this point I'd changed the kitchen area because all the sims had finished the sandwich eating and moved on to other fun adventures. (gardening)
I had 30 garden spots. By the time all plants were harvested, I managed to get four sims changed to plantsims. I picked a sim (top and worked down) and had that sim do all of the bug spraying until the sim turned into a plantsim.

Tree on fire.
Fireman comes to the rescue.

Another sim gets caught in a dust of bug spray.
Time for a pollen cloud.
(ewe) Its green. That can't be good. (heehee) The sim sneezed but didn't seem to hate the pollen could.



Talking the fruit up to mouth watering. Then harvest for best quality. I'm actually just putting off the harvesting in hopes to squeeze in another plantsim.



1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

That's pretty funny. I know you've always liked the GCS's. I wonder what would've happened if they hadn't fulfilled their LTW before they became Plantsims. I mean would they still get fat from eating all those? Because the motives change.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics