Saturday, February 10, 2007

Grow up Glitch

Irilly ages to (forced) elder. She never drank elixir but wasn't aging up. None of the sims who have returned from Uni are aging normally. I decided to age them up using a cheat when their spouse ages. That's the easiest way to keep track of their age. I'm hoping Irilly will age now as an elder. If not, I'll have her die of old age a day or two after her spouse.

I took the pool out and played around with some other pool shapes.
There are about three sims who found their way into the pool maze. If they have no interest in exiting, they swim around as if they are lost. Since they are sims, they have an inner program that allows them to actually find something when they need or want it. They only way any of them will drown will be if they can't get out because the ladder is blocked by other sims. Otherwise, I don't "expect" any accidental drownings from this set up. But if it happens, it happens. gggg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having the same grow up problem with mine. And fixing it the same way, although it never occured to me that I wouldn't be able to have them die of old age on their own. I hope this doesn't affect the plat. stones too bad.

Trudy

8:21 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

I bet its the hack causing the problem. If they don't get their plat. stones just count it as if they did. This is a friendly game, you don't have to *prove* any of it. If you accomplish it, then just count it. No big deal.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics