Saturday, February 10, 2007

G5 plays with a workbench toy, plat deaths

I've sent toddlers and children to spin on this toy. Its fun to watch them, but doesn't build a skill so rarely end up using it. I added the shots because I rarely use it.
This little guy gets off dizzy.


I didn't plan this. The little guy recovers from his "spinning fun" to go to Dew U.'s funeral.



Dew U's spouse Renee got $20k (top amount). Their relationship is the highest possible. Oddly, he gives all his OFB shops to Eye Hatesims. (interesting)



Just a few hours later, Renee joins her husband. She leaves her child Irilly $10k. In my experience, that is the highest amount a child can get. Malcolm, as a friend, gets $1k. All of her OFB shops went to Malcolm. I'm not sure if the game is suppose to work this way or if the OFB shops are given to another member of the household by some random picking. From what I've read, it is suppose to go to the person the sims has the best relationship with. In my game experience, this isn't what I've seen. As long as someone is living on the lot, the shop has always remained on the lot.







I guess Dew U. wasn't happy with G5 throwing up just before his funeral. First night, and he haunts the new kid in the house. ggg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that Malcolm got his business back.

Trudy

8:11 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

I didn't even notice that. WOW your really observant.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics