Thursday, January 11, 2007

AHHH! Satellite death and it wasn't TUCKER

While I was watching the two dust balls from pet fights......
.... a satellite landed on my previous MEGAPHONE sim. I used the grim phone to bring Mr. Tinker back with the plan to have him use the Megaphone again. I sent him to look at the stars with Tucker, hoping to increase the chance of a satellite death. Well... it did, just not the sim I had planned for that death. That's ok, I had two megaphone deaths. That's an easy death to get so even if he was my only, it would be easy to repeat.

Here is the grave yard with my special ghosts. The cowplant stones are in a different location. The light green is the megaphone ghost (who happens to be a light green ghost. ;-) Red carpet is under the fire ghost and the yellow-orange is under the satellite death.
Another semi-glitch shot. I was trying to move the tombstone and placed it on the same tile the sim was standing on. It looks like he was doing a trick with it. It was just the way the sim was frozen at the time. Wasn't really a glitch and wasn't planned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Love the cowplant mood lighting. What an interesting way to track your ghost colors!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics