Thursday, January 11, 2007

G2 Sim Ages to Teen, Mystery Death

The same grow up pictures we have all seen many times before.




He grew up, went out side to look use the telescope and got scared by a ghost. ROFL
A snapshot of the CowPlant Garden with a mystery tombstone. People come home with my sims from work and visit the garden. I have a lot of mystery stones. The lot is still very basic, dull. I'm still working on NPC points and other points. As soon as I get most of them done, I'll work on the lot. The sims can buy the cheapest item of each type item. If they want something better they have to purchase it from a community lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Oooooo! A cowplant fence. Don't you love those mystery stones. "Hey, who died now!?!"

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics