Sunday, January 07, 2007

adopt a stray and first platinum for life

Marie Hatesims has just earned her platinum for life. WTG Marie your the first in what I hope to be a really long legacy of players to earn such an honor.



Eye makes friends with a stray named rover. I ask the pet to move in and get the above pop up. Weird thing.... the pet is a boy. I just adopted a pregnant male dog. Maybe he is alien pregnant. (no it was just a weird maxis glitch). The pet wasn't added to the family. I had to move someone out first.


Now he moves in. Glad it was an easy fix.

One of my personal goals was to adopt a stray for the founding pet. The others can come from whatever location I wish or works out at the time. Her is Cleo a pet adopted from the pet police.


((( belly poof )))
Marie makes friends with both dogs. Then encourages them to make a puppy.



They both enter the doghouse for some private time.

Generation 2 is pending for both pets and sims.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, i have a rover in my hood too and he looks exactly the same! lol.

why do you have that fence gate, hanging out by itself?

~spongey

3:15 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

The gate is on an electric fence. I like to use that fence because it doesn't block as much view as the others do. I fence in the pets to help me keep an eye on them. It also keeps them from chewing on furniture or peeing in places I don't want them too.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Yeah, the fence is a must have with the pets. Congrats on Gen. 2

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics