Friday, January 05, 2007

Uni Friends Move IN

Can you find the floating pig blimp in the picture? I read someplace that the pig blimp is like nessy in the stream in sims1 base game.

Eye asks his girlfriend to move in. Odd that she is thinking of an evil mascot at the same time. FOCUS WOMEN your man is talking.


She moves in with 8k in her pocket. Not to bad.

Garrett moves in with 10K.

Nathen moves in with 17k.
Tucker moves in with 19K. Are you wondering why I moved in all of the uni sims? It can't be for the move in money, there isn't a point for money so that would be silly.

Eye is off to his first day at work.
I snap a close look at the carpool driver just in case I want to use him later.
This shot is of the munchie bot bringing food to the hungry sims. I never used the munchie bot much, so this will be fun.

They all feast on the food while Eye Hatesims is off working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics