Saturday, January 06, 2007

Skill time, aspiration failure, and more

Eye works on a skill. (snore)
Tucker watches the clouds... He must see a BBQ grill or maybe he wants to BBQ (inside the house).
Eye moves in another college friend.
This sim was the one with the gold bag at the Christmas shop. I wanted to see how many things a sim (townie) would keep or bring to the lot. Sadly, it was only 3 or 4 items. That's ok, that was 3-4 items I didn't have before.
Many sims skilling up for their next promotion. (snore)
I'm not sure what happened to him, but he hit rock (point for me) bottom.

[X] Romance aspiration failure completed.


He romances sponge mop buddy.
Purple heart memory for someone. Could this mean.... Could it mean.... generation 2 may be on the way?
Yes, that is exactly what it means.
Eye gets engaged to his knocked up girlfriend. (I hope its his baby.... ggg)
GOLD MINE
He talks about weather? WEATHER!!! You asked her to marry you and all you can talk about is the weather? OH boy, this should be an interesting marriage.

Wedding starts... and is over in a Vegas Minute.


Tucker continues to watch the clouds.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, too funny!

~spongey

3:10 AM  
Blogger Simsation said...

Love the clothes, too funny. I can remember what I talked about when I got engaged. ROFL, it sure wasn't the weather though.

1:56 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

The girls clothes in the engagement shot are from the holiday pack.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter statistics